Chia seeds benefit as an energy promoter and are righteous for most stomach-related and metabolic well-being. These tiny seeds are popular and can be consumed with oatmeal, energy drinks, smoothie, and tea. For people who follow a vegetarian diet, chia seeds are a great option in contrast to dairy products as they contain a rich amount of calcium and are gluten-free.
Chia seeds are a source of omega 3, high in protein, rich in fiber, and loaded with antioxidants, and various minerals these seeds have been well-known ingredients for nutrition lover people. Chia seeds with earthy flavor can be consumed in your daily routine and served in any dish.
Chia Seeds for Health
Chia seeds benefit both body and brain and are stacked with nutrients that works wonder for the well-being of the body.
- Rich in fibers: Chia seeds are essentially rich in fiber making them 92% free of carbs. The fiber is digestible and highly soluble and energizes the friendly bacteria in your digestive system to make it work properly for your gut.
- High antioxidants: Chia seeds are high in antioxidants, which benefit the body to fight free radicals in the body. Free radicals are responsible for damaging cell molecules and promoting aging as well as diseases like cancer.
- Omega-3 Fatty acids: They are incredibly high in Omega-3 fatty acids, which prevent heart diseases and stroke. It helps to maintain cholesterol levels in your body.
- Helps digestion: human body requires 30gm of Fiber on daily basis but a handful of Chia seeds make it easy to get the required fiber. Consumption of fibers reduces the risk of various diseases in the digestive system.
- Decreases Body Weight: enough protein helps you remain full for many hours. Chia seeds rich in protein can be added to your priority list who are on a weight loss journey.
- Maintain Blood Sugar: chia seeds are profoundly connected with bringing down glucose level and further helps in controlling insulin sensitivity in your body.
- Cooling Agent: Chia seeds work as a cooling agent as it helps in rejuvenating the water content in your body and keep the body hydrated for a longer time.
Skin Advantages of Chia Seeds
Chia seeds also boost the appearance of your skin that provide beneficiary qualities that keep skin glowing and healthy. Here are some essential benefits of chia seeds that you must know:
- Moisturizer: Chia seeds have an accurate amount of fatty acids which act as a hurdle between dust and skin. It naturally moisturizes your skin and maintains hydration.
- Glowing Skin: Antioxidants in chia seeds and Omega-3 and other minerals help to reduce wrinkles, and scars and keep skin flawless and healthy.
- Repairs Damage Skin: chia seeds with a high level of antioxidants, help in fighting against damage caused by UV rays and also decrease the signs of aging.
How to consume Chia Seeds in winter
There are many affordable ways to include chia seeds into your daily life diet without changing your consuming behavior, especially during winter.
- Chia in Smoothies: chia can be used with smoothies such as apple smoothies, mango, and banana smoothies as they are moderate in taste and their nutty texture makes them more delicious.
- Chia Seeds in Water: to stay hydrated for a longer period, mix one tablespoon in water or any water-based beverage.
- Chia Seed Pudding: add 2 Tablespoons of Chia seeds to a jar of fruit smoothie and set aside in the fridge until it turns into pudding, combined with cranberries, warm cinnamon spice, and creamy icing. Perfect for cold evenings desert.
- Chia in Tea: tea maintains the body temperature more quickly than other beverages during winter. You can brew your tea as per your requirements but add a teaspoon of chia seeds. Let the seeds settle down then you can enjoy healthy tea.
Please visit our online store for more organic and pure healthcare products!