Moringa Dry Leaves
- ✅ Regulate your blood sugar
- ✅ Lower your cholesterol
- ✅ Boost your immune system
- ✅ Prevent some cancers
- ✅ Promote weight loss
- ✅ Increase milk production in breastfeeding mothers
- ✅ Improve digestion
- ✅ Fight free radicals that cause aging and disease, and more
Weight = 50 grams
Miracle tree, Super food , After harvesting the fresh and selected healthy moringa leaves by washing it in fresh and clean water these leaves are dried in the dryer. Dry leaves are grinded to make its best quality of powder. To maintain freshness and quality this is packed in moisture free packing.
If you’re looking for the most popular, inexpensive, and valuable superfood in the world then you’re looking for it right here. Miracle trees or Moringa trees are a popular choice among nutritionists as they’ve been seen to increase: Energy levels digestion Antioxidant production And contain 17 times more calcium than milk (1 cup).
The leaves, pods, roots, and bark of this extraordinary plant possess a wide range of medicinal uses and health benefits.
✅ Color: Natural Green
✅ Moisture: 10% Max
✅ Foreign Matter: Nil
✅ Damaged / Diseased: Nil
The miracle tree – Moringa and why it is gaining so much attention
Moringa dry Leaves are rich in essential amino acids that aid in muscle building. The leaves contain almost all essential vitamins like A, B, B1, B2, B3, B5 and C. They contain minerals like calcium, potassium, iron and magnesium that help promote cell functions.
The Miracle Tree and its Healing Powers
Moringa dry Leaves are used for the treatment of various diseases like diabetes, heart problems, anemia, arthritis, liver disorders and respiratory, skin and digestive disorders. These are also used as a nutritional supplement for increasing milk production for feeding infants and maintaining the health of pregnant and lactating women.
How to use Moringa Powder
Moringa powder is the best way to maximize the benefits of moringa. Here are some ways to use it:
1. Add to smoothies and shakes. For a simple start, just add one teaspoon of moringa powder to your favorite smoothie or shake. Moringa goes particularly well with banana and fruit smoothies, so why not try adding a dash of vanilla and cinnamon for something different?
2. Add to cereal and porridge. Sprinkle some moringa powder on top of your morning cereal or porridge for a nutritious start to the day. It tastes especially good with coconut flakes and almond milk.
3. Add to sauces, soups, and stews. Moringa adds a subtle nutty flavor that goes particularly well with tomato-based sauces, such as pasta sauce or curry sauce. It also works really well in soups or stews – mixes in a tablespoon or two as you cook them up, then serves with crusty bread for a healthy dinner!
4. Mix into salad dressings. Use olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper as usual, then add one tablespoon of moringa powder for an extra burst of vitamins and minerals!
5. Stir into any food you’re cooking up, such as stews and curries
6. Tea: Make an infusion by pouring boiling water over the powder to make a tea
Drastic Improvement in Health Conditions
Moringa leaf powder can be an easy way to add powerful nutrition to your diet. Moringa leaves are known for their ability to:
✅ Regulate your blood sugar
✅ Lower your cholesterol
✅ Boost your immune system
✅ Prevent some cancers
✅ Promote weight loss
✅ Increase milk production in breastfeeding mothers
✅ Improve digestion
✅ Fight free radicals that cause aging and disease, and more.
Discover more new features
Extra fast delivery
24/7 Customer service
We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year. 🚚🏠🚚 Extra free shipping too. 📖☎️🌎👍 And if you don’t like it, we will give you a full refund. 👊
Specification: Moringa Dry Leaves