- ✅ Purely Naturals Flax Seeds are 100% Organic and Vegan.
- ✅ Unique source of fiber, iron, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- ✅ Loaded with fiber which makes them a perfect food for weight loss.
- ✅ Reduce the risk of heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer.
- ✅ Lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases good cholesterol (HDL).
- ✅ Natural Source of Fatty Acids and Antioxidants
- ✅ Anti-Inflammatory Properties
Weight = 200 grams
|Nutrients||Per 100 g||Per serving (1 g)|
|ENERGY||530 Kcal||5.30 Kcal|
|PROTIEN||20.3 g||0.203 g|
|FAT||37.1 g||0.371 g|
|FIBER||24.5 g||0.245 g|
|CARBS||28.9 g||0.289 g|
|CALCIUM||170 mg||1.7 mg|
|PHOSPHOROUS||370 mg||3.7 mg|
|IRON||2.7 mg||0.027 mg|
|VITAMIN A||30 μg||0.3 μg|
|VITAMIN E||0.6 mg||0.006 mg|
Flax Seeds are rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, especially omega 3 fatty acids. They are also a good source of dietary fiber; minerals like manganese, thiamine and magnesium; and plant compounds called lignans that have both plant estrogen and antioxidant qualities.Flax seeds are considered as one of the best sources of plant-based omega 3 fatty acids (alpha linolenic acid) that help reduce inflammation and offer protection against cardiovascular disease, cancer and rheumatoid arthritis. Flaxseeds may be helpful in reducing blood pressure and total cholesterol levels as well. One of the easiest ways to add ground flaxseed to your diet is by sprinkling it over yogurt or cereal in the morning. You can also add it to baked goods like breads and muffins for an extra boost of fiber and protein. Several studies show that adding flax seeds to your diet may improve your blood cholesterol levels by lowering total and LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and raising HDL (good) cholesterol levels (1Trusted Source). Flax seeds also appear to lower blood pressure and reduce inflammation in people with diabetes (2Trusted Source).
Extra fast delivery
24/7 Customer service
Specification: Flax Seeds